HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Cockroaches have been on the earth for 250 million years. Cockroaches are widely distributed pests that annoying and when abundant are also destructive. Cockroaches destroy food, damage fabric in bookbinding and other material. They spread diseases as they leave filth when run over the food. Though there are 3,500 species of cockroaches existing in the world only two species are common and occur quiet often. They are German and American Cockroaches. To control the above given pest, two configurations are used:
- Baiting Technology
- Spray treatment
- Baiting technology is emerging as a reliable alternative control method that produces maximum efficacy against target insects and minimal impact on human activity.
- The salient features of this technology are:
- No smell, No od
- Can be applied in sensitive areas such as kitchen appliances, computers, electrical control boards, record rooms , as it contains low dosage of active ingredient.
- No need to leave the premises during or after the treatmen
- No need to empty drawers or cover up food or do any special preparations prior to the treatme
- Cascading effect – once cockroaches have eaten the bait, they contaminate other cockroaches thus producing a cascade of estructions throughout the cockroach populatio This leads to quick eradication and no reinvasion.
Here we use a unique formulation, which as got a flushing affect, residual effect for 15 days. This formulation is sprayed on the surface of the infested area which makes the cockroaches come out from their habitats, generally crevices, holes etc. this formulation has got a knock down effect which kills the cockroaches that come out instantly.
Cockroaches can be an absolutely unhealthy threat to our everyday lives. They are the most common of all household pests. If neglected, they can be the cause to serious health issues. There are in all about 30 species of cockroaches that we see around us and out of these 4 species can be serious troublemakers.